Machine Washable

Fandom: Helluva Boss
Character: Robo Fizz
Word Count: 349
Warnings: None

Fizz loved the washing machine. It gave him some time alone with his thoughts. He hadn’t been activated for very long but his owner kept him pretty busy. That meant a lot of trips to the spin cycle. Sometimes his owner stood outside the machine while he went in circles and Fizz would make funny faces as he went around. He wasn’t just a personal companion, after all. With him you got the whole package. 

But not today. Today it was just him and his thoughts. Like, what were his fellow personal companions like? Were they the same as him or did they change and grow? Would he change? How long did that kind of thing take? Maybe he was already doing it. Did other Fizzarollis like the washing machine? Maybe some of them hated it. Maybe they didn’t like the feeling of water sloshing around inside them or maybe they got dizzy. 

Not him. He loved it. Bubbles escaped his mouth as he laughed, rolling and thumping around in the washing machine like some kind of fair ride. As the spin cycle kicked in, Fizz’s laughter turned into a downright cackle of delight, water rushing inside him as the machine whipped him around at high speeds. 

But the best part was when the ride ended and he came out sparkling and clean. It made him feel refreshed and ready to entertain his owner all over again. The tub came to a slow rest and Fizz waited patiently as the water drained from around him, knees pulled up to his chin. Did other Fizzarollis like their function? Was there a way to feel anything but excitement at the prospect of pleasuring an owner? 

The door popped open with a kick and he slipped out, bells jingling as he shook himself like a dog. As his internal heating system warmed him, he could sense his owner approaching, eyes shining a little brighter as their shadow fell over him.

Was there?

Fizz turned with an innocent look, hands clasped together, the thought fleeing from his mind for the time being. 

“Babe!”