Proper Grooming

Fandom: Helluva Boss
Character: Robo Fizz
Word Count: 520
Warnings: None

“Fizzy!” 

Fizzy shook with silent laughter as he watched his owner looking for him everywhere. She’d never stop to think he’d wedged himself in the small space between the ceiling and her wardrobe. 

“Fizzy, we need to get you cleaned up! Where are you, you horny little bastard?” 

She was looking under the bed but sat up suddenly as one of his laughs escaped, wolf ears rotating like satellite dishes as she located the source of the sound. 

“You!” 

She pointed at him as he slipped down from the wardrobe and darted down the hall, laughing like a maniac. She gave chase, claws scrambling on tile as she followed him into the kitchen. They circled the island a few times before Fizzy’s arm shot out and grabbed onto the light fixture, swinging over her head. She grabbed at his feet but missed. 

“Fizzy! Stop playin’ around! We don’t got time for this shit!”

Fizzy popped back around the door frame long enough to stick his tongue out at her before disappearing down the hall again. She followed him back to her room and found him posing against the bed, head tilted innocently. 

“No, no, no. We have to get ready for this party.” 

His arms stretched out to wrap around her, reeling her in while holding eye contact. 

“Come on, baby. Just a quickie.” 

“Ugh! Fizzy!”

She sighed as she started extracting herself from his arms. 

“I mean it, we don’t have time.” 

Before she could get totally free, Fizzy rolled her over onto the bed and crawled on top of her. It happened so quickly she just stared up into his eyes for a moment. Then the disapproval fell over her face. Fizzy ignored it, fingers trailing down her stomach. 

“Five minutes?” 

“And then half an hour to get cleaned up,” she responded, grabbing his wrist.

But her heart rate had accelerated and a light blush could be detected. Fizzy sat up, taking his hand away and holding them both up in the air in a sign of surrender. His eyes closed as he turned his head away. 

“Thank you,” his owner started, wiggling out from under him. “If we hurry-”

As she put a foot on the floor, it was immediately lifted in the air as was the rest of her. 

“Fizzy!” 

He rolled them over again until he ended up beneath her instead. His arms were above his head again, head still turned to the side. And when he looked up at her, she felt her breath catch. God damn those bedroom eyes. His smile grew as he sensed victory. 

She leaned down and rested her muzzle against his cheek as she whispered into his ear.

“No means no.” 

She hopped off before he could grab her with those damn noodle arms of his again and grabbed a leg, dragging him off the bed. 

“Now let’s get ready before people start showing up.”

Fizzy went dead weight on her and she growled as she dragged him towards the bathroom. He just feigned dying noises and stuck his tongue out. Sometimes he was like dealing with a pup.