Public Bath Party

Fandom: Helluva Boss
Character: Robo Fizz
Word Count: 311
Warnings: None

Fizz watched the long black hair of his owner sway in the water, everything distorted and wavy. He approached as stealthily as he could, keeping as far beneath the surface as his snorkel would allow. He had to bypass a few legs and bare asses before he reached her but when he did, he exploded out of the water with a cutesy roar. 

She laughed hysterically as he made a show of gnawing on her leg. She just stretched it out so he could better bite up and down it. When he’d gotten his fill of that, he ran his tongue over her pink skin.

“Oh, Fizzy, darling, you’re too much,” she cooed, wiping a tear from her eye. “Are you having fun?” 

He just nodded as he laid his head on her leg. She sat above him on the edge of the public bath she used for her parties, surveying the succubi and incubi milling about. He smiled happily as she ran a hand over his head as if petting a content cat. 

“Don’t let the guests get bored, sweetie. And don’t forget to check with the wallflowers.” 

“Wallflowers are my favorite,” he replied, grinning from ear to ear.

“You do love to tease.” 

They both laughed and he flipped over to lay across her lap, the tails of his hat dipping into the water. She leaned over and kissed him on his forehead. 

“Take another round and make sure you didn’t miss anyone. We don’t want anyone feeling neglected. Then come back to me and maybe I’ll have time for a little fun myself.” 

She winked and Fizz grinned. He snapped up and saluted her before pulling the snorkel back down and swimming off. She laughed heartily as he pulled the shark attack bit on another unsuspecting succubus on the other side of the pool. It never got old.