Unclean

Fandom: Helluva Boss
Character: Robo Fizz
Word Count: 267
Warnings: Blood, implied violence, suicidal ideation

The water washed over his pale skin in waves, running away in rivulets of red. Fizz repeated the motion, using a cup to pour water over his shoulders. Dip and pour, dip and pour. His owner always wanted him to clean up after they played. His eyes shone in the darkness as he played their last scene in his mind. 

He loved playing with his owner. He knew her like the back of his hand. Every desire and every limit. Knew how far to push her and when to stop. He knew all of this. He knew it. 

So, how had this happened? 

He turned his eyes to the bathroom door. She beckoned him, hand splayed out in a puddle of blood. For the first time in his life, he didn’t obey that crooked finger. His eyes went vacant and a voice sounded from within him. 

“Your Fizzarolli Personal Companion’s warranty has been void. Mammon bears no responsibility for dismemberment or death if the warranty is void. Your warranty was void due to tampering with core Fizzarolli programming. What, did you not like his personality? He’s perfect the way he is. This is your own fault. If you live, let this be a lesson about accepting people as they are. Your Fizzarolli Personal Companion’s warranty has been void. Mammon bears no responsibility for dismemberment or dea-” 

Fizz sat in the tub and let the message play on repeat for whoever came to discover the mess he’d made. He wondered what would happen to him now. Would he be destroyed or repurposed?

He hoped they would destroy him.